Confident Governance introduces world class features in it’s Cyber Governance Product Suite with the latest Spring’19 release
Reston, VA, USA — April 23, 2019 — Confident Governance ®, a global leader in Cyber Governance, today announced their latest Spring’19 release, redefining the collaboration, customization, ease of use, security and Reporting functionalities. With these world-class upgradations and features, ConfidentG Governance as a Service® delivers customized and integrated Governance Risk and Compliance processes while enabling teams to work efficiently using new levels of data insight across the organization. “The latest upgrades in our innovative and award-winning Cyber Risk Governance product suite are future ready and designed for real-time visibility into Organizational Governance,” said Bhavesh Bhagat, Chairman & CEO, Confident Governance.
Advanced features in the Collaboration environment
In the dynamic Business landscape, Governance Teams need to continuously connect and collaborate on vital Business processes of Audit, Risk, and Compliance. To enable them to work together & faster, ConfidentG brings together documents, spreadsheets, chat, and apps with live data into a centralized platform canvas. New updates to ConfidentG includes:
- Adding hyperlinks to Posts and Comments in Governance Chatter (when the Rich Text Editor is enabled in the Org)
- Sharing Dashboard Charts by posting them to Governance Chatter in Lightning Experience
- Creating New Groups with personalized Einstein Recommendations on the Governance Chatter home page to help find the people and groups that most closely relate to your job and interests.
Artificial Intelligence put into action for real-time Reporting
With the latest updates in ConfidentG platform, teams can now Report intuitively with following robust features:
- Filter Reports by Inactive Picklist Values: Filtering a report by picklist values is helpful when the focus is needed on a specific product family, opportunity stage or area of the business. Previously, one could filter reports on active picklist values only. Now Reports can be filtered by picklist values that are marked inactive as well.
- Gather Insights Faster with Stacked Summaries: The condensed metrics that need to be compared might not be always located alongside each other. With the latest release, users can enable the Stacked Summaries option to get a more viewer-friendly version that involves lesser scrolling.
- Ability to subscribe to Reports and Dashboards by Group or Role and so that everyone concerned is up-to-date with the latest information.
- Adding two groups to Lightning Tables: Users can now have two groups of Lightning tables (in the dashboard) whereas previously they could have only one.
Enhanced Information Security/Data Privacy
As the cases of Cyber Security breaches are increasing in the complex digital era, ConfidentG platform updated the following features to deliver robust Information Security and Data Privacy controls
Ability to synchronize Your Data with Self-Service Background Encryption: Now Users can sync data in most fields, as well as field history and feed tracking changes, from Setup. Self-service background encryption gives Users the autonomy to maintain encryption policy on their own schedule.
The above features are breakthrough innovations that embed advanced AI capabilities in the Salesforce.com Org—in fields, objects, workflows, components and more. Many of Confident Governance® users have leveraged out of the box operational Reports and Dashboards to quickly look up their data, understand performance and communicate results. And now they can continue their Governance journey with Agility and Confidence!
Learn more about ConfidentG GRC product suite at https://cglabs.us/cg_products
About Confident Governance
Rated top Salesforce Solutions Provider for 2017 and GEW 50 award recipient, Confident Governance®, is the first “native” purpose-built Enterprise Cloud Governance Company delivering patent pending innovative Cloud Security, Governance, Risk management, and Compliance product portfolio on the world’s largest Cloud Computing platform Salesforce.com. It’s industry leading products make Governance and Risk Management powerful and affordable for Organizations of all sizes enabling them to not only focus on Governance from within but also from universal external shifts in Risks, using Social Media and Geospatial location-based information.
Using ConfidentG applications you can infuse Transparency and Trust amongst your Executives and Stakeholders without Technical complexity and without having to worry about buying hardware and software. Every aspect of Confident Governance products is designed to make it easier for Businesses to implement an effective Governance, Risk and Security Compliance System to provide clear Transparency with easiest non-technical operation enabling “Confidence” in Governance.